I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。